MQTT forwarder function on Chirpstack from RAK Common Gateway

Hello everyone, I would like to know if anyone here has any idea if the MQTT forwarder function of Chirpstack exists on the Chirpstack provided by RAK’s common gateway OS image for the Raspberry Pi. I’ve looked through the .toml files that they provide and there is a MQTT Integration option for the network server but changing the broker parameters didnt do anything (Gateway events not publishing on the MQTT broker). Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Regards,
Ameer

I doubt it comes with the ChirpStack MQTT Forwarder. Why don’t you try the ChirpStack Gateway OS image? It might be a lot easier to setup and most / all RAK shields are supported :slight_smile:

https://www.chirpstack.io/docs/chirpstack-gateway-os/

Hello @brocaar,unfortunately the Gateway OS image doesnt work for me. I’ve posted my issue and you have given my probable solutions for it that I havent come around to try if it works. Fortunately, I’ve managed to find the .toml files for the Chirpstack Gateway from RAK’s common gateway image and have managed to publish my application data on an external MQTT Broker.

Regards,
Ameer

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.