Multitech Lora-packet-forwarder old version 4.0.1-r5.0 or upgrade?

Hi,
i have a question about the packet-forwarder version for the Multitech install.
Why do i need to use the a older version 4.0.1-r5 Index of /vendor/multitech/conduit/
Multitech has the Version 4.0.10-r30 on its webside Index of /mlinux/feeds/5.3.5/mtcdt
Shoud i still use the 4.0.2-r5 version with the Chirpstack-gateway-bridge_3.11.0-r1?
Thanks Mario

The latest version that ChirpStack provides is the plain Semtech UDP Packet Forwarder, of which the latest version is v4.0.1: GitHub - Lora-net/packet_forwarder: A LoRa packet forwarder is a program running on the host of a LoRa gateway that forwards RF packets receive by the concentrator to a server through a IP/UDP link, and emits RF packets that are sent by the server.).

From my experience (at least in the past), there was some symlink magic going on with Multitech packet-forwarder, making it hard to document the exact steps you need to take to configure all components.

Anyway, both versions implement the UDP packet-forwarder protocol, so both versions should work but the installation steps might differ from the ChirpStack documentation :slight_smile: