Need help understanding network conection

I need help to understand the network configuration between the chirpstack integrations with thingsboard. This is the documentation I followed when setting up and configuring the chirpstack network server and thingsboard application server.

for example i have noticed that my gateway is using the mqtt broker to connect to chirpstack. so it is able to publish data from mydevices there. so if I want to use wifi connected devices to connect to thingsboard but it doesnt work is there any solution or any reason why?

the documentation I followed is: ThingsBoard integration - ChirpStack open-source LoRaWAN® Network Server documentation

I want to understand how my chirpstack server is sending data to thingsboarfd server?

@brocaar or anyone who is familiar with this integration? hopefully you guys can get back to me soon.

logs:

cst@cst-server:~$ sudo docker ps -a
CONTAINER ID   IMAGE                                    COMMAND                  CREATED        STATUS                    PORTS                                                                     NAMES
afdec3ae641f   thingsboard/tb-postgres                  "start-tb.sh"            2 months ago   Up 2 weeks                5683/udp, 1883/tcp, 5685/udp, 0.0.0.0:9090->9090/tcp, :::9090->9090/tcp   chirpstack-docker-thingsboard-1
50d2d717ea06   thingsboard/tb-postgres                  "start-tb.sh"            2 months ago   Created                                                                                             chirpstack-docker-mytb-1
d50c888b86bb   chirpstack/chirpstack-rest-api:4         "/usr/bin/chirpstack…"   2 months ago   Up 2 weeks                0.0.0.0:8090->8090/tcp, :::8090->8090/tcp                                 chirpstack-docker-chirpstack-rest-api-1
8a68abc931e9   chirpstack/chirpstack:4                  "/usr/bin/chirpstack…"   2 months ago   Up 2 weeks                0.0.0.0:8080->8080/tcp, :::8080->8080/tcp                                 chirpstack-docker-chirpstack-1
7502310aa9ef   chirpstack/chirpstack-gateway-bridge:4   "/usr/bin/chirpstack…"   2 months ago   Up 2 weeks                0.0.0.0:3001->3001/tcp, :::3001->3001/tcp                                 chirpstack-docker-chirpstack-gateway-bridge-basicstation-1
537b9af7dbab   chirpstack/chirpstack-gateway-bridge:4   "/usr/bin/chirpstack…"   2 months ago   Up 2 weeks                0.0.0.0:1700->1700/udp, :::1700->1700/udp                                 chirpstack-docker-chirpstack-gateway-bridge-1
c62424e2ed7c   eclipse-mosquitto:2                      "/docker-entrypoint.…"   2 months ago   Up 3 days                 0.0.0.0:1883->1883/tcp, :::1883->1883/tcp                                 chirpstack-docker-mosquitto-1
e0d38de036fa   redis:7-alpine                           "docker-entrypoint.s…"   2 months ago   Up 2 weeks                6379/tcp                                                                  chirpstack-docker-redis-1
9198d6985843   postgres:14-alpine                       "docker-entrypoint.s…"   2 months ago   Up 2 weeks                5432/tcp                                                                  chirpstack-docker-postgres-1
df7cfef00608   hello-world                              "/hello"                 2 months ago   Exited (0) 2 months ago                                                                             nice_neumann

I dont undestand why there is a basic station gateway bridge. my gateway is set to packet forwarding.

I need to change configurations such that the mqtt broker publishes to thingsboard.
and ideally my wifi dev is to be connected to chirpstack server and the chiirpstack publishes to thingsboard. the gateway and chirpstack connection is supposed to be through a gateway bridge

HOWEVER, I am not too familiar on how to do this.

At the moment my gateway is connected to chirpstack network server via mqtt broker which is not what i wanted. the matt broker is meant to be a receive the telemetry data from devices and publish the data to thingsboard (application server)

We have intergrated Chirpstack to ThingsBoard (for both uplink and downlink).
So the flow is complete from LoRaWAN node > gateway > Chirpstack > ThingsBoard.

You need to understand the architecture of ChirpStack.
And you need to understand how to “link” two MQTT brokers.

Before asking this question I understand that my LoRa gateway(configured as a packet forwarder) uses mqtt to connect to mqtt broker and the mqtt broker connects to my chirpstack server(which is configured as a network server). I used the integration to connect the chirpstack server to thingsboard server.
DATAFLOW:
Lora dev-> LoRa gateway-> mqtt → chirpstack server—>through chirpstack integration page(via access token)–> thingsboard server

So i have wifi connected devices that wants to join to thingsboard community server(which is configured as the application server).

But although i receive data payload from LoRa device its because the LoRa device is connected to the network server and it has automatic integration.
But i have noticed that my thingsboard is not connected to the mqtt broker like i thought it woud.

cst@cst-server:~$ sudo docker ps -a
[sudo] password for cst:
CONTAINER ID   IMAGE                                    COMMAND                               CREATED        STATUS                    PORTS                                                                                  NAMES
afdec3ae641f   thingsboard/tb-postgres                  "start-tb.sh"                         2 months ago   Up 2 weeks                5683/udp, 1883/tcp, 5685/udp, 0.0.0.0:             9090->9090/tcp, :::9090->9090/tcp   chirpstack-docker-thingsboard-1
50d2d717ea06   thingsboard/tb-postgres                  "start-tb.sh"                         2 months ago   Created                                                                                                          chirpstack-docker-mytb-1
d50c888b86bb   chirpstack/chirpstack-rest-api:4         "/usr/bin/chirpstack…"                2 months ago   Up 2 weeks                0.0.0.0:8090->8090/tcp, :::8090->8090/             tcp                                 chirpstack-docker-chirpstack-rest-api-1
8a68abc931e9   chirpstack/chirpstack:4                  "/usr/bin/chirpstack…"                2 months ago   Up 2 weeks                0.0.0.0:8080->8080/tcp, :::8080->8080/             tcp                                 chirpstack-docker-chirpstack-1
7502310aa9ef   chirpstack/chirpstack-gateway-bridge:4   "/usr/bin/chirpstack…"                2 months ago   Up 2 weeks                0.0.0.0:3001->3001/tcp, :::3001->3001/             tcp                                 chirpstack-docker-chirpstack-gateway-bridge-             basicstation-1
537b9af7dbab   chirpstack/chirpstack-gateway-bridge:4   "/usr/bin/chirpstack…"                2 months ago   Up 2 weeks                0.0.0.0:1700->1700/udp, :::1700->1700/             udp                                 chirpstack-docker-chirpstack-gateway-bridge-             1
c62424e2ed7c   eclipse-mosquitto:2                      "/docker-entrypoint.…"                2 months ago   Up 5 days                 0.0.0.0:1883->1883/tcp, :::1883->1883/             tcp                                 chirpstack-docker-mosquitto-1
e0d38de036fa   redis:7-alpine                           "docker-entrypoint.s…"                2 months ago   Up 2 weeks                6379/tcp                                                                               chirpstack-docker-redis-1
9198d6985843   postgres:14-alpine                       "docker-entrypoint.s…"                2 months ago   Up 2 weeks                5432/tcp                                                                               chirpstack-docker-postgres-1
df7cfef00608   hello-world                              "/hello"                              2 months ago   Exited (0) 2 months ago                                                                                          nice_neumann

So my new question is something along the lines of if I already have the chirpstack mosquitto how do i go about connect to application servers through mqtt protocol?

I have looked at the logs and I have done something like this
{
“Name”: “chirpstack-docker-mosquitto-1”,
“IPv4Address”: “172.18.0.9/16”
},
{
“Name”: “chirpstack-docker-thingsboard-1”,
“IPv4Address”: “172.18.0.8/16”
}
I pinged ThingsBoard from Mosquitto Container and it was successful

But the telemetry data doesnt get to the application server
the data from the device gets to the mqtt broker but mqtt broker isnt able to publish it to thingsboard and I dont understand why it is behaving in such a way