Offline Status Update

Hello, im using Chirpstack with Datacake, is there a way that when a device or gateway goes offline that the chirpstack server sends an online status over?

Problem i have is if i have sudden loss of power my run status that my device puts out does not change and the status logic i have cant change by itself

I usually do this out-of-band with a combination of tracking last timestamp and device startup payloads. Does/can your device send a payload to indicate a new boot?

Thought as much, which is how im trying to do via the rule engine to send a webhook to its own API thought i could do this via Chirpstack on an offline event sent to my packet forwarder

The device im using doesn’t have that availability unfortunately, is there a way to send off messages via the chripstack API to my endpoint or vice versa?

For the gateway, if you are using the ChirpStack MQTT Forwarder, it will send a MQTT message on disconnect (MQTT last will and testament feature). Topic example: [region]/gateway/[gateway id]/state/conn.