Problems activating DRAGINO devices

I have a problem, a week ago I had damage to my operating system for which I had to format and reinstall it.

The issue is that on this system I had a small chirpstack server with 3 DRAGINO devices, running in docker

DRAGINO LHT65, LDS02 AND LW02

Now after installing, I find that the chirpstack server has a new version and after this change, only one sensor has been activated (LHT65) but my other sensors don’t even seem to see the gateway.
I am in US615_0, before I had them connected in US615_1 but in the same way even though I changed the region they still cannot be displayed, they don’t even seem to be appearing in the mqtt. Will I have to configure the docker-compose.yml file? If so, what configuration should I use?

You didn’t mention it explicitly, but have you rebooted or otherwise forced the devices to rejoin?

Do you have a backup of your original configuration that you can consult?

I really had to format the device (damage to the disk) and I did not have the information backed up, I also do not see rejoin messages or attempts to join the gateway as such, although from time to time I receive some messages with errors in the gateway but they do not seem to be by devices!

You need to check the region of those Dragino devices via UART cable.

You may need to flash them to US915_1 if the firmware is not in US915_1.

Dragino devices have US915_1 firmware.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.