As I am experiencing some issues with my network, I tried retrieving data from redis and postgresql databases via console. However, I am having issues with the data displayed (or, rather, data absence). Although postgresql structures are present (tables, schemas) when I run “select * from device_activation” I do not get any output. Also, the only redis keys that are availabe via “keys ‘*’” are as keys and no ns keys!
Let me also provide you with some information about my network status that may assist you in explaining the issue I am facing:
Network had two sensors configured for testing. Gateway was removed for two months and was recently replaced by another one. I configured the new gateway and all I received (from lorawan frames monitor) was unconfirmed data up or proprietary frames. .
Since there were no join requests from the already configured sensors, I tried to correlate the devAddr of the incoming frames with existing sensors using the aforementioned databases. This is where I encountered the issue described above.
Also, I upgrade to 3.8 from 3.4.x. After everything else failed I deleted one of the sensors and re-configured it; still, there were no ns related data in redis.
Thank you in advance!