ChirpStack Application Server v3.10.0
Generate API keys in web-interface
This makes it possible to generate (and revoke) API keys directly from within the web-interface. Internally, a lot of authorization code has been cleaned up to remove duplication and make the code easier to maintain. (#421)
Redis Cluster and Sentinel
- Use server time instead of gateway reported time in stats. (#440)
- Add “Last seen” column to gateway list view. (#444)
- Change ISM band names to their common name. (#456)
objectJSONformatting in web-interface.
- Fix AMQP re-connect issue.
- Fix setting
updated_atfield on organization user update. (#430)
- Fix create service-profile with empty name. (#436)
- Fix closing WebSocket connections. (#373)
- Fix create multicast-group with empty name. (#451)
- Fix device-status margin type (uint32 > int32).
- Fix passing the correct database transaction on downlink enqueue. (#412)
- Update viper to fix reading configfile error. (#461)