ChirpStack Application Server v3.8.0
New error events
This release provide new error events for OTAA errors, frame-counter resets and re-transactions / replay-attacks (requires ChirpStack Network Server v3.7+). It also adds new error events when the gateway reports an error on downlink scheduling (e.g. collision, invalid frequency, …).
Downlink tx ack event
This publishes an acknowledgement when an item from the queue has been sent to the gateway for transmission and was accepted by the gateway.
This new integration makes it possible to forward payload events to myDevices IoT in a Box. myDevices Cayenne integration will be made available soon.
This adds a configuration option
log_to_syslog. When enabled, log items will be forwarded to syslog.
- Add API option to fetch device queue size only.
- Add device profile to device list in web-interface.
- Enable DNS round-robin load-balancing for gRPC client (to NS).
- Add uplink IDs used for gelocation to geolocation event. (#413)
- Internal cleanup of unused
device_activationtable and code.
- Add option for 200 and 500 items per page in web-interface. (#418)