This release includes Node-RED into the full image version, with the node-red-contrib-chirpstack package pre-installed. Please note that it must be enabled using the
gateway-config configuration utility first.
- Update ChirpStack Concentratord to v3.3.0.
- Update ChirpStack Gateway Bridge to v3.13.1.
- Update ChirpStack Network Server to v3.15.0.
- Update ChirpStack Application Server to v3.17.0.
- Update Yocto BSP and open-embedded layers from dunfell to hardknott.
As this release increases the size of the rootfs and data partitions, updating using a
.swu image is not possible.