This moves the frame-logging feature from Redis Pub/Sub to Redis Streams, persisting a configurable amount of items (default: 10) in Redis.
Note: Redis Streams requires Redis 5.0.0+.
This adds support for the LR-FHSS data-rates for EU868, US915 and AU915. Note: this is an experimental feature.
- Increment multicast gateway-delay after the first item. This takes away the initial delay of the first enqueued item.
- Remove device lock if downlink fails because of gateway lock.
- Move from RSA to ECDSA key generation for gateway client-certificates.
- Fix duplicated context id (and downlink_id) in Class B/C scheduler batch.
- Fix duplicated context id (and downlink_id) in multicast scheduler batch.
- Add stats ID and downlink ID to MQTT handler lock keys.
- Re-send AppSKeyEnvelope to AS in case of connection issue. (#536)
- Correctly compute
ConfFCntfor MIC (LoRaWAN 1.1). (#540)