This adds a Region configuration option to the device-profile, which lists the region configurations for the selected Region. If a region configuration is selected, then the device will only be able to work under the selected configuration. If no region configuration is selected, then the device will be able to operate under all available region configurations for the selected region.
This adds support for Java and Kotlin API SDK code generation. (#64)
descriptionconfiguration option per region configuration.
idwithin the region configuration (
namewill be used as fallback option).
- Make gateway state in UI consistent and make expected stats interval configurable. (#76)
- Add Python type information to Python API SDK code. (#68)
- Add back
UplinkRxInfomessage (the status will be reported as no CRC until the ChirpStack Gateway Bridge, ChirpStack Concentratord and / or ChirpStack MQTT Forwarder have been updated).
- Add back Class-B ping-slot parameters to the device-profile.
- Update Class-B ping-slot data-rate configuration in examples.
- Fix hiding Delete device option if the user has no permissions to perform this action. (#71)
testing channel instead of
sudo echo "deb https://artifacts.chirpstack.io/packages/4.x/deb testing main" | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/chirpstack.list
chirpstack/chirpstack:4.2.0-test.1 image and tag.