LoRa App Server 0.19.0
- Global search on organizations, applications, devices and gateways.
- Display live device events (the same data as publised over MQTT).
See also Event logging.
- When creating an application, show a warning when no service-profile exists.
- When creating a gateway, show a warning when no network-server has been associated.
- When creating a device, show a warning when no device-profile exists.
- Fix organization selector (which would sometimes show an empty value on select).
- Fix user selector when assigning an user to an organization (which would sometimes show an empty value on select).
Before upgrading, the PostgreSQL
pg_trgm extension needs to be enabled.
Assuming the LoRa App Server database is configured as
extension could be enabled using the commands below.
Start the PostgreSQL prompt as the
sudo -u postgres psql
Within the PostgreSQL prompt, enter the following queries:
-- change to the LoRa App Server database \c loraserver_as -- enable the extension create extension pg_trgm; -- exit the prompt \q