Scaling LoRa App Server for high availability / performance

Greetings.

Is it possible to achieve multiple synchronized app-servers by seting a postgre database as a service that is common to all consumers?

There is any kind of event driven api integration that notify new organizations/applications/devices ?

From LoRa-app-sevrer there is any implications in creating events in postgre in order to better adapt to my application?

Yes, you can start multiple LoRa App Server instances. Note that you then need to put the APIs behind a load-balancer, so that the API calls are distributed across your instances. All LoRa App Server instances must then share the same PostgreSQL and Redis instances :slight_smile:

From LoRa-app-sevrer there is any implications in creating events in postgre in order to better adapt to my application?

I don’t think I understand your question?

1 Like

So my conclusion on your answer is:

By maintaining the same PostgreSQL and Redis across several LoRa-app-servers we can have syncrhonized app servers !

In other words if I create an organization/application/device/… in one of the many app-servers instances the others would be synced via databases!

Is that Correct?

The second question was:

There would have any impact in lora-app-server if i created event-triggers in app-server PostgreSQL database.

Thank you very much.