Seeking Assistance with Azure Service Bus Integration in ChirpStack!

Greetings ChirpStack Community,

I am reaching out to learn more about the exciting Azure Service Bus integration in the latest version of ChirpStack.
As I explore this feature, I’m eager to collaborate with experts like you to ensure a smooth and successful integration.

After carefully reviewing the documentation, I couldn’t find the specific configuration lines for inputting Azure Service Bus credentials, such as the connection string, publish mode, and publish name. In fact I couldn’t find the chirtpstack.toml config file. It appears that the setup process might have evolved,
and I’m keen to get the most up-to-date information on achieving this integration with the ChirpStack version 4.4.0 test .1

Could you please lend your expertise and provide me with the latest configuration details?

The integration with Azure Service Bus is absolutely critical for our project’s success, and I would deeply appreciate your invaluable support in providing the necessary steps and configuration details.

A bit about my setup: I have installed ChirpStack Gateway OS on my trusty Raspberry Pi, accompanied by the reliable SX1302 RPi HAT.
The Gateway OS is running the full image of ChirpStack 4.4.0-test.1.

When launching ChirpStack OS, I have access to two web interfaces. One is for configuring the gateway concentrator and Wi-Fi network settings (ChirpStack Gateway OS interface), while the other serves to manage gateways, applications, and devices (ChirpStack Network Server interface).

I believe that the first web interface is tailored to the ChirpStack Gateway OS, while the second is linked to the ChirpStack Network Server. If I’m mistaken in this assumption, kindly guide me in the right direction.

Your expertise and guidance in resolving these queries are highly valued and instrumental in helping me gain a clearer understanding of my ChirpStack setup. I’m looking forward to your assistance and exploring the fantastic Azure Service Bus integration feature.

You will find the configuration in the web-interface under integrations :slight_smile:

1 Like