Where is my data in webui?

@brocaar @sharmila @nikospps

Whenever i send data from node i am getting this repsonse in webui.

But i am not sure which one is my data?

Can anyone please help me on this?

Thanks,
Praveen

If you want to see the data you have to subscribe to the MQTT. I thinks that you can’t see data in the web

@fma @brocaar

oh ok.Yes mqtt i am getting data when i subscribe.

Sorry for novice question. what is the exact use of having live frame logs in webui?

Mostly debug I guess. You can see a lot of information about LoRa packets in the logs.

Hello @Praveen_Kumar_R…hope everything is ok!

If i understood,your question, you need to find, where you can see decrypted payload.

In Live Frames Logs, show PHYPayload, which in encrypted data. In mosquitto_subs (or using HTTP Integration), you take decrypted frame, base64 encoded, which you need to decode it.
https://forum.loraserver.io/t/manually-decode-phypayload-or-decrypt-frmpayload/

1 Like

@fma @nikospps

Thanks for the quick reply.

@nikospps

I will walk through the url and understand.

Check @orne’s post, above my last one.

Hi Praveen,
You cant see your data in web page. You will get your data by mosquitto_sub
mosquitto_sub result will be something like below

{“applicationID”:“8”,“applicationName”:“apllication-lora”,“deviceName”:“Lora-device”,“devEUI”:“00000000220003ba”,“rxInfo”:[],“txInfo”:{“frequency”:868300000,“dataRate”:{“modulation”:“LORA”,“bandwidth”:125,“spreadFactor”:12},“adr”:true,“codeRate”:“4/5”},“fCnt”:5,“fPort”:5,“data”:“a2V5c18yMDE0LTA2LTE4IDE3OjM3OjU5Xw==”}

Now you need to take the data field from above json string (“data”:“a2V5c18yMDE0LTA2LTE4IDE3OjM3OjU5Xw==”) and it is in base 64 encoded, so you need to use base 64 decoder to get the decoded original data.

The mosquitto_sub will give the data in decrypted format but it will b in base64 enoded.

1 Like

@sharmila

Yes i got same info just now.

Yes i am getting same json structure in my mosq_sub command.

one more clarification:

Are you server running locally or in aws or google like that ?

i am locally getting data, but not outside(server running in aws ubuntu instance)

@Praveen_Kumar_R
I am running server locally.

Just try decoding your data which u got from mosquitto_sub by online base 64 decoder and check whether you got the exact data which u sent

ok thanks.Sure i will check now.

I am running server externally,but not receiving data.

Can anyone help me on this ?

scenario :

Gateway is near to me : 192.168.1.60

Server is running in aws ubuntu instance : 13.127.xx.xx

Note :
Packet forwarder is running perfectly.

Do i need to enter my gateway ip in server lora config files?

Thanks in Advance.

@Praveen_Kumar_R
In packet forwarder in one of the configuration file you need to mention the server ip address and host(where your running loraserver , lorappserver)

But I am not sure. You can try once

Yes in packet forwarder already i have mentioned my server ip address like this in local_config file

/* Settings defined in global_conf will be overwritten by those in local_conf */
    "gateway_conf": {
        "gateway_ID": "B827EBFFFFC3XXXX", /* you must pick a unique 64b number for each gateway (represented by an hex string) */

"server_address": "13.127.xx.xx", 
		"serv_port_up": 1700,
		"serv_port_down": 1700

}
}

Apart from these any other config files you are asking me to change?

@Praveen_Kumar_R
No this only I told to change

@Praveen_Kumar_R, in packet forwarder, you can also edit global_conf file, as you did in your above post.
Except this, you have also to configurate lora-gateway-bridge.toml file, in order to send packages in IP address, where MQTT Broker is running.

oh ok. And some online decoder i have tried.After conversion result is empty.

this is my data which packet forwarder is forwarding

gOMaASaAAgAFrpsQIPxgI/M=

Do you receive this message in Mosquitto_subs?

@nikospps

yes i have done the changes in global config file also.

lora-gateway-bridge.toml the only change what i have done is giving user name and password as below.

[backend.mqtt]

username = loragw
password = loragwpassword

Anything else we need to change??

No i am not receiving the message in Mosquitto_subs,since it is an external server

But when i try with my local server i am getting the data

Message receiving in Lora Server is ok?