Mqtt integration error

hello there. i am using chirpstack on my rpi4 and what i want to know is how to use mqtt integration, because i cant generate certificate. its showing me error: no ca certificate or ca key configured (code: 2)
i was searching this error in google and i found out i need to implement certificate to config file, but i dont know where exactly. chirpstack-gateway-bridge.toml or chirpstack-application-server.toml or somewhere else? can you help me how to use mqtt integration? i want to send data to platform that i created.

if you work it out let me know, i’ve had no luck in 3 years even using the docs and repo’s lol.
I actually just followed the config from the site again this afternoon and still get error. I assume its a permission error or something somewhere but i’ve ran out of things to test/check that i can think of

i am also using docker btw.

Please note that the MQTT certificates are optional. If you have configured your MQTT broker (e.g. Mosquitto) to validate the client-certificates then these are needed, in any other case you can just connect as you normally would to your MQTT broker.

Please see the [integration.mqtt] and [integration.mqtt.client] configuration sections (Configuration - ChirpStack open-source LoRaWAN® Network Server documentation).

Other useful links:

I’ve followed those steps, but i run chirpstack with docker and map/pass the certs into the container through volumes. when i exec into the containers they are indeed located in the specified places. is there anything i can check to make this work?

it is possible i need to set the permissions, do you know what they need to be?
(just tried them with 400 and 600 perms, still get same error)

chirpstack.toml