Mqtt integration error

hello there. i am using chirpstack on my rpi4 and what i want to know is how to use mqtt integration, because i cant generate certificate. its showing me error: no ca certificate or ca key configured (code: 2)
i was searching this error in google and i found out i need to implement certificate to config file, but i dont know where exactly. chirpstack-gateway-bridge.toml or chirpstack-application-server.toml or somewhere else? can you help me how to use mqtt integration? i want to send data to platform that i created.

if you work it out let me know, i’ve had no luck in 3 years even using the docs and repo’s lol.
I actually just followed the config from the site again this afternoon and still get error. I assume its a permission error or something somewhere but i’ve ran out of things to test/check that i can think of

i am also using docker btw.

Please note that the MQTT certificates are optional. If you have configured your MQTT broker (e.g. Mosquitto) to validate the client-certificates then these are needed, in any other case you can just connect as you normally would to your MQTT broker.

Please see the [integration.mqtt] and [integration.mqtt.client] configuration sections (Configuration - ChirpStack open-source LoRaWAN® Network Server documentation).

Other useful links:

I’ve followed those steps, but i run chirpstack with docker and map/pass the certs into the container through volumes. when i exec into the containers they are indeed located in the specified places. is there anything i can check to make this work?

it is possible i need to set the permissions, do you know what they need to be?
(just tried them with 400 and 600 perms, still get same error)

chirpstack.toml

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.